Lose 3-4 kg Weight in just 7 days! Detox Diet: Pre Diwali Detox Diet Plan for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight Fast before Diwali | Fast Weight Loss with Detox Diet Plan
Pre Diwali Detox Diet Plan for Weight Loss:
Start your day with detox water, empty stomach. Detox water will detoxify your body and will help to naturally reduce inflammation, boost energy and promote healthy skin.
Detox Drink/Water Video Links:
– Cucumber Lemon Detox Water – https://youtu.be/-iOAHvbrGwk
– Cumin Water / Jeera Detox Water – https://youtu.be/BhRG8CoKfrU
– Fenugreek or Methi Detox Water – https://youtu.be/FI6brGnU76g
– Chia Seeds Detox Water – https://youtu.be/fJX7lgJS1d4
– Cumin & Carom Detox Water – https://youtu.be/TtxfLU3jZRM
In Detox diet plan, morning breakfast should have low or no carbohydrates. You can have
– Oats with Milk i.e Oats Porridge – This recipe is shown in 1000 Calorie Oat Meal Diet Plan – https://youtu.be/sVOennbfD0s
– If you don’t like Oats than have Rajgira/Amaranth Porridge – https://youtu.be/EsPxbwoyQHQ
– Or have Sprouts Bhel – This recipe is shown in 1000 Calories Diet Plan – Sprouts Diet – https://youtu.be/-Dv1tZDSWSA
Mid-Morning (2 hrs after breakfast) – Have 1 glass – Buttermilk or Coconut water or 1 – Orange or 1 – Sweet Lime, any one fruit.
In Lunch, have:
– Rajgira Paratha / Amaranth Paratha Recipe – https://youtu.be/fn4iLcXp_as
– Or Paneer Besan Chilla – https://youtu.be/HNrnVtkh_F0
– Or Dalia Pulao Recipe – https://youtu.be/8QOX5zt54g8
Along with this have any one of the raita from my raita series.
For Raita Recipes, check my raita series videos on my YouTube channel Vibrant Varsha.
• Mixed Veg Raita – https://youtu.be/RrrO2cWkD7s
• French Beans Raita – https://youtu.be/mLRzF_tfLeI
• Sprouts Raita – https://youtu.be/nYNdEMMhe2s
Mid-Evening have Green Tea (https://youtu.be/yqXtBd6sso8). If you feel hungry than have roasted chana.
In evening snacks, have any of the snacks suggested in my video “7 Easy Healthy Snack Ideas” – https://youtu.be/-ajq-xF7tuE
Have dinner early, between 6:30 – 7:30pm. In dinner have:
– Masala Oats – https://youtu.be/LLdpbWRQ7sk
– Or Moong Dal Dosa – https://youtu.be/WcKWqxqBS-g
– Or Oats Porridge – This recipe is shown in 1000 Calorie Oat Meal Diet Plan – https://youtu.be/sVOennbfD0s
– Or Corn Flakes with Milk – This recipe is shown in my video “Full Day Weight Loss Diet Plan” – https://youtu.be/wkLWathi6a0
In Lunch & Dinner have Raitas along with the suggested recipe.
This is a detox diet plan, so avoid Roti/Chapati, Bread, Rice…
In between the meals, if you feel hungry, then eat cucumber or apple. Drink minimum 2 litres of detox water per day.
Drink only 1 or 2 cups of tea or coffee per day. Prefer Green Tea over tea/coffee. Avoid sugar & junk food. Do minimum 45 minutes any physical activities/exercise. Sleep adequately.
Continue this Detox Diet Plan for 6 days. Take a break on 7th Day & start again.
Wish You A Very Happy Diwali!
Send us your comments/suggestions on – Detox Diet: Pre Diwali Detox Diet Plan for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight Fast with Detox Diet by Vibrant Varsha
The weight loss diet recipes shown in our channel, Vibrant Varsha are very easy to make, takes less time and the recipes ingredients are easily available.
Please Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
► YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/VibrantVarsha?sub_confirmation=1
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VibrantVarsha
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VarshaVibrant
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/collection/UauNaE
► LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vibrant-varsha-7b9a06165/
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/VibrantVarsha/
#VibrantVarsha #WeightLoss #Diwali #WeightLossDietPlan #WeightLossRecipes #WeightLossTips #HowtoLoseWeight #FattoFit #DietPlan #DietChart #MealPlan #Recipe
This video is only intended for an informational purpose. Readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.
All the content published on this channel is our own creative work and is protected under copyright law.
© Vibrant Varsha | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED